Resources from July 30, 2020 Call
- Video: SMCSBA Medical Panel on Reopening
- Presentation: Medical Insights to Assist with School District Policymaking
Resources from July 23, 2020 Call
SMCSBA Town Hall 7/20/20 Presentation & Resources
- SMCOE Town Hall Presentation – Superintendent Nancy Magee
- Reopening & Safety During COVID19 Presentation – Board Member Perspective
- Town Hall Video Recording on Facebook Live
- Town Hall Video Recording on Vimeo
San Mateo County Health Resources
County Health Data Graphs as of July 12, 2020
- Spikes in COVID-19 Cases by Event
- Total COVID-19 Cases by Event
- Hospital Beds In Use and Beds Available
Resources from July 9, 2020 Call
Resources from July 2, 2020 Call
Resources from June 25, 2020 Call
- Massachusetts State Plan
- Recommendations from the American Academy of Pediatrics
- Reason: A Medical Perspective on Re-Opening Schools
- San Mateo County School District Re-Opening Plans
- EdSource: A Perspective on AB77
Resources from June 18, 2020 Call
- CSBA Delegate Assembly Summary Notes on Reopening of Schools
- CSBA Report: The Uncertain Road Ahead – Reopening schools in the time of COVID-19
- The Cult of Pedagogy Podcast – Reopening School: What it Might Look Like
Resources from June 11, 2020 Call
Resources from June 4, 2020 Call
Resources from May 14, 2020 Call
Resources from May 7, 2020 Call
- SMCOE Presentation: 5/7 Update on COVID-19 Response in Schools
- Outline & Tips for Remote Graduation Ceremonies
Resources from April 30, 2020 Call
- SMCOE Presentation: Update on COVID-19 Response in Schools
- SMCOE Presentation – COVID 19: Mental Health and Emotional Wellbeing
Resources from April 24, 2020 Call
- “COVID-19 Distance Learning with an Equity Lens” Presentation by Nicole Anderson
- Equity Walkthrough Tool
- Water of System Change Action Plan Exercise
- San Mateo County Equity Network Resources Folder
Resources from April 16, 2020 Call
Resources from April 13, 2020 SMCOE Update
- Two Updates from Governor Newsom
- The fact that the Governor Announces Western States Pact should assure everyone that as we move forward, reopening decisions and protocols will be based on the two agreements these governors made, (1) Our residents’ health comes first and (2) Health outcomes and science – not politics – will guide these decisions. Our states (and counties) will only be effective by working together.
- Expect an Executive Order from Governor Newsom early this week about LCAP timelines and procedures, especially as it relates to budget approvals.
Resources from April 2, 2020 Call
- SMCOE 4/2 Presentation – Update on COVID-19 Response
- The San Mateo County Office of Education has created a Google document listing mental health resources in San Mateo County. Please check the document regularly for updates.
- Additional mental health and other resources for schools and families.
- Video with Dr. Bruce Perry that Nancy Magee recommended: Staying Emotionally Close in the Time of COVID 19.
- Census 2020 response rates for San Mateo County, includes data for cities, the county, the state, and the country.
- Census materials geared for school audiences, includes graphics, talking points, sample content for newsletters, and social media posts.
- Text of SB-117, education finance bill addressing impacts of COVID-19.
Resources from March 26, 2020 Call
- SMCOE 3/24 Presentation to Board of Supervisors on Response to COVID-19
- 4C’s Childcare COVID-19 Resources
- SMCOE’s Childcare Guidance under Shelter in Place
- ZoomBombing Guidance